Episode 70 : Assuming AWS roles with kube2iam/kiam
- Hosted by @jbeda
- Recording date: 20190329
Table of Contents
- 00:00:00 - Welcome to TGIK!
- 00:04:20 - Week in Review
- 00:12:00 - Getting started with kube2iam/kiam
Week in Review
- Kubernetes 1.14 has been released!
- Kubernetes release announcement
- Check out our Kubernetes Release Party right after this
- With Nicholas Lane, Duffie Cooley, and a handful of other engineers showcasing and kicking the tyres on the new release.
- We'd love to do these for every release, thoughts, ideas or feedback? Let us know!
- Kubernetes blog post: A guide to Kubernetes admission controllers
- New – Advanced Request Routing for AWS Application Load Balancers
- Ubuntu 19 beta is available
Beta release date: March 28, 2019
- Linux Kernel 5.0
- A couple of weeks old! - Ensuring Kubernetes Cost Efficiency across (many) Clusters - DevOps Gathering 2019
- secure your aws credentials in regular use: link