Please sign in to comment.
Support Ivy version matchers in curation data
This allows to create a single curation that matches multiple versions of the same package. For Ivy version specifiers see http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.4.0/settings/version-matchers.html As part of the required refactoring Identifier.matches() was removed incl. its belonging test as the matching algorithm was in fact very curation-specific. The logic was therefore split into several helper functions in the PackageCuration class. Signed-off-by: Sebastian Schuberth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 82 additions and 71 deletions.
- +2 −2 analyzer/src/main/kotlin/PackageCurationProvider.kt
- +1 −1 analyzer/src/main/kotlin/YamlFilePackageCurationProvider.kt
- +3 −0 analyzer/src/test/assets/package-curations.yml
- +30 −5 analyzer/src/test/kotlin/YamlFilePackageCurationProviderTest.kt
- +7 −0 docs/Configuration.md
- +0 −28 model/src/main/kotlin/Identifier.kt
- +39 −1 model/src/main/kotlin/PackageCuration.kt
- +0 −34 model/src/test/kotlin/IdentifierTest.kt