RxFiddle is a debugger for Reactive Extensions (Rx).
- visualises structure of Observables in graph diagram,
- visualises construction of and data flow through Observable sequences in Marble Diagrams,
- supports live fiddling with input streams,
- generates tests for Observable sequences.
RxFiddle works by means of a visualizer and collectors which can parse syntax and instrument (compiled) code to collect the lifecycle of Observables:
- creation of Observable sequences
- subscriptions in a Observable sequence
- onNext, onError and onComplete events in Observable sequence
Every help is welcome improving RxFiddle, either by improving the visualiser or creating custom collectors for your favorite Rx-library.
You can find samples of the expected output in the dist folder after running the tests (
npm run test).
RxFiddle is part of my Masters thesis.