Web application that indexes all popular torrent sites, and saves it to the local database.
- Crawl multiple index sites for torrents and magnet links.
- Run without ceremony. No pointless configuration needed.
- High performance, leveraging Elixir's GenServer and Erlang's BEAM VM.
- Unit tested for correctness.
Want to talk about Magnetissimo or suggest features? We have an official subreddit!
Magnetissimo currently fetches torrents from the following sites:
- EZTV (thanks to @agustif)
Please check the Wiki pages for instructions on how to run Magnetissimo.
GET / Search page
This endpoint serves an HTML page that supports searching through available torrents that have been fetched from torrent websites.
This endpoint shows a summary of the data in the database, essentially, a tally of how many torrents exist in the DB per torrent website.
This endpoint is served by the ExqUI library (similar to Sidekiq's Web UI), shows currently running Exq workers, enqueued and canceled.
mix exq.ui is running.