All notable changes to this project are documented below.
[2.4.0] - [2020-11-01]
- Support server 2.13.0
- Added authentication with Apple ID:
- Improve future-compatibility with server changes
- Fix listFriends failing on 2.3.0 against 2.13.0 server
- fix crash when response is received after NClient was deleted
[2.3.0] - [2020-03-01]
- RPC call fails when body is empty.
- RPC payload differences between Rest and RT clients.
- Release for Ubuntu 18.04 x64 only (previously was Ubuntu 14.04.5 x86, x64).
[2.2.1] - 2019-09-28
- REST client: query args are not sent
[2.2.0] - 2019-09-17
- Support server 2.7
- Following client API has been added/changed to support server 2.7:
- Updated optional lib to v.3.2.0
[2.1.0] - 2019-06-09
- REST client (HTTP/1.1).
- Add tournament start active time to the API response.
- gRPC client is off.
- Use Nakama as static lib.
[2.0.3] - 2019-05-05
- SSL support.
- Client and Realtime Client different host/ssl config.
- Added enums for storage permissions.
- Support Visual Studio 2019.
- Use Nakama as shared lib (DLL).
- Updated grpc to 1.19.1.
- Fixed listUserGroups for own user.
- Fixed: success callback is not called for methods with empty response.
- Propagate transport error to realtime client listener.
- Validation of user presences in sendMatchData.
- Xcode warning on required version.
[2.0.1] - 2019-03-04
- Initial public release.
- Current limitation - No SSL support