All notable changes to this project are documented below.
[2.4.1] - [2021-01-16]
- fix join group chat by correcting NChannelType enum values
[2.4.0] - [2020-11-01]
- Support server 2.13.0
- Added authentication with Apple ID:
- Improve future-compatibility with server changes
- Fix #36 listFriends failing on 2.3.0 against 2.13.0 server
[2.3.0] - [2020-02-29]
- support Windows 10 SDK
- support build for android on linux
- fix crash when response is received after NClient was deleted
- fix build with CMake 3.15+ on Windows 10
- speedup build for Linux
[2.2.4] - 2019-11-21
- install_deps.sh for linux to install dependencies
- fix uint16_t is too small for our match data (#25)
- fix getUsername and getUserId in session wrapper
- fix build tests if BUILD_C_API is off
[2.2.3] - 2019-11-13
- C API.
- Support iOS SDK 13.
- RPC call fails when body is empty.
- RPC payload differences between Rest and RT clients.
- optional_HAVE_INITIALIZER_LIST is undefined.
- Release for Ubuntu 18.04 x64 only (previously was Ubuntu 14.04.5 x86, x64).
[2.2.0] - 2019-09-14
- Support server 2.7
- Following client API has been added/changed to support server 2.7:
- Updated optional lib to v.3.2.0
[2.1.0] - 2019-06-05
- REST client (HTTP/1.1).
- Add tournament start active time to the API response.
- Add "Activity timeout" to Websocket.
- Now we use one C++ REST library for all platforms instead of Websocketpp and IXWebsocket.
- gRPC client is off.
- Fixed loading dynamic library on Mac.
[2.0.3] - 2019-05-01
- support Visual Studio 2019.
- support build as shared lib (DLL)
- enable SSL for IXWebsocket.
[2.0.2] - 2019-04-12
- SSL support.
- Added IXWebsocket 1.3.1 for Mac, iOS and Android.
- Client and Realtime Client different host/ssl config.
- Added enums for storage permissions.
- Improved NConsoleLogSink for Windows.
- Updated grpc to 1.19.1.
- Fixed listUserGroups for own user.
- Fixed: success callback is not called for methods with empty response.
- Propagate transport error to realtime client listener.
- Validation of user presences in sendMatchData.
- Xcode warning on required version.
[2.0.1] - 2019-03-04
- Initial public release.
- Current limitation - No SSL support