- Tournaments and leaderboards now allow operator scoring to be passed in on updates.
- Tournaments and leaderboards now support decrement score operator.
- Add "rpc_id" and "api_id" to the structured logger output in API calls.
- Store email, avatar URL, and display name provided by Apple, Facebook, and Google login providers if empty.
- Change runtime group add/kick/promote/demote APIs to include optional callerID parameter for permission checking. If the caller ID is an empty string it defaults to the system user.
- Default to use SSL mode "prefer" in database connections.
- Fix reading Lua authoritative match states that contain functions.
- Fix reading JS/TS authoritative match states that contain functions.
- Use UNIX path representation for embedded migrations and console files on Windows systems.
- Update Lua VM implementation to resolve nil reference caused after a VM registry resize.
- Pointerize slice and map types when passed into the JS VM so that they're mutated by reference.
- Fix off by one error in leaderboard records returned by "around owner" queries.
- Return null from within JS VM GetMatch function if match does not exist.
NOTE: For developers who use the Go server runtime support. The nakama-common package at v1.14.0 must be used with this release.
env GO111MODULE=on go get "firstname.lastname@example.org"