Google Code is shutting down:
Best option is to migrate to GitHub. GC provides an exporter tool, but several
other actions need to be taken:
* create Organization on GH (DONE)
* map GC accounts to GH account (4 lacking)
* update build post-commit hook
* use GH Milestone convention (is in GC Wiki page)
* migrate Wiki
* all references/links to GC --> GH
* possibly subproject for Heron apps?
* svn-externals: to GitHub submodules
* guidance to users
* documentation/website updates
Add more things to do here!
Original issue reported on code.google.com by jus...@gmail.com on 25 Mar 2015 at 11:28
Notice: migration of the Heron project from Google Code to GitHub is now in progress. Please do not use the Google Code issue tracker, or commit any code. The mailing list will remain as-is. Further messages will follow. See https://github.com/heron-mc/heron-mc for the new home. Use the GitHub issue tracker there. Will notice further once migration has completed, but so far so good....
issue #417 - rename all Google Code refs in code/comments/issues to G…
…itHub Heron repo
issue #417 - test webhook
issue #417 - justb4.GXP submodule added
issue #417 - justb4.OLE submodule added
issue #417 - build webhook to git
issue #417 - build webhook to git 2
issue #417 - build webhook to git fix makefile
Current status of things to do:
issue #417 - fix makefile again
This is now completed, closing...