HeroLib is a World of Warcraft addon to provide a simple and clean API to get most advanced WoW features. It acts as a complete replacement of the WoW API and makes easy-to-use some non directly available informations in-game like the TimeToDie of an unit.
It is really simple to use and is used by HeroRotation and AethysTools. You can also use anything from the addon in a WeakAura. The project is hosted on GitHub. It is maintained by Aethys and the HeroTC team. Also, you can find it on Twitch/Curse and CurseForge.
Feel free to join our Discord. Feedback is highly appreciated !
Advanced Users / Developper Notes
If you want to use the addon directly from the GitHub repository, you would have to symlink every folders from this repository (HeroLib & HeroCache folders) to your WoW Addons folder.
- SimulationCraft for everything the project gives to the whole WoW Community.
- KutiKuti & Nia for their support to the project.
- Skasch for what we built together and the motivation he gave to me.
- Riff for his great feedback and UI tweaks.
- Mystler for his help on everything related to rogues that frees me some time to improves the addons.
- NuoHep for his help on performance improvements.
Stay tuned !