This project is no longer maintained.
It's really annoying that Apps installed by pkg files don't provide a way to uninstall them. Package Uninstaller is kind of Proof of Concept to solve this problem. It will list all your installer receipts and you can uninstall them with just one click.
Why not CleanMyMac/AppZapper...?
- for fun
- different focus, Package Uninstaller focus on apps installed by Apple Installer.
git submodule update --init
- Create a Self Signed Root/Code Signing named "Developer ID Application: In House Only" from KeyChain Acess.app
- Update your codesign certificate if you have enrolled Mac Developer Program:
PackageUninstaller.xcodeproj, Click Product -> Archive
Download from sourceforge
- hook Apple Installer to support uninstall apps like MS Office.
- pkg files are abused in MS Office.
- Please go How to completely remove Office for Mac 2011 for help, :)
The MIT License (MIT)