Migrate your blog from Atom/RSS to Hexo.
$ npm install hexo-migrator-rss --save
Execute the following command after installed.
source is the file path or URL of Atom/RSS.
$ hexo migrate rss <source> [--options]
- alias: Populates the
aliassetting in the front-matter, for use with the hexo-generator-alias module. This is useful for generating redirects.
- limit: Maximum number of posts to import from the feed. All posts are imported by default.
$ hexo migrate rss /path/atom.xml --limit 3
- skipduplicate: Skip posts with similar title as existing ones.
- If a feed contains a post titled 'Foo Bar' and there is an existing post named 'Foo-Bar.md', then that post will not be migrated.
- The comparison is case-insensitive; a post titled 'FOO BAR' will be skipped if 'foo-bar.md' exists.
- Without this option (default), this plugin will continue to migrate that post and create a post named 'Foo-Bar-1.md'