Migrate your blog from WordPress to Hexo.
In your blog folder, add this npm dependencie to your project:
$ npm install hexo-migrator-wordpress --save
Export your WordPress in "Tools" → "Export" → "WordPress" in your dashboard.
Execute the following command after installed.
source is the file path or URL of WordPress export file.
$ hexo migrate wordpress <source> [--options]
- alias: Populates the
aliassetting in the front-matter, for use with the hexo-generator-alias module. This is useful for generating redirects.
- limit: Maximum number of posts to import from the input file. All posts are imported by default.
$ hexo migrate wordpress /path/export.xml --limit 3
- This doesn't apply to pages, all pages will be imported.
- skipduplicate: Skip posts with similar title as existing ones.
- If the input contains a post titled 'Foo Bar' and there is an existing post named 'Foo-Bar.md', then that post will not be migrated.
- The comparison is case-insensitive; a post titled 'FOO BAR' will be skipped if 'foo-bar.md' exists.
- Without this option (default), this plugin will continue to migrate that post and create a post named 'Foo-Bar-1.md'