WHMCS "ISPAPI" Backorder Module
This Repository covers the WHMCS Backorder Module of HEXONET. It provides the following features in WHMCS:
- High performance drop-catching technology
- Supports gTLDs: .ASIA .BIZ .CLUB .COM .INFO .MOBI .NET .ORG .PRO .TOP and more
- Supports many Afilias, CentralNic, Donuts and Rightside TLDs
- Supports ccTLDs: .AC .AG .BZ .CC .CH .CO .DE .FM .IO .LC .LI .ME .MN .SC .SH .TV .US .VC
- Commissions paid to resellers for successful backorders
- Backorders are free to place and the backorder fee is paid only on successful registration
- Multiple currencies supported
- Multi-lingual (available in English, German with more to come)
- Includes a backorder domain name search engine
- Automatic drop list update
- Auction platform for handling multiple backorders
- Easy to install and operate
- Frontend features:
- Display of funds details
- Regex support for searching domain names
- Search results based on specific TLD selection
- Selection of amount of displayed results
- Filter domains by upcoming drop rate
- Showcase TLD's backorder pricing
- Filtering of backordered domains based on their status
... and MORE!
NOTE: We introduced sematic-release starting with v2.0.0. This is why older Release Versions do not appear in the current changelog. But these versions appear in the release overview and in the old changelog.
Download the ZIP archive including the latest release version here.
Unpack and copy the whole "ispapibackorder" folder to the "modules/addons/" directory.
Login to the WHMCS Admin Area and navigate to
Setup > Addon Modules to activate.
- WHMCS version 7.0 or higher
- PHP with ZIP Extension installed
- ISPAPI Registrar Module version 1.0.44 or higher
- HEXONET Live System or Test System Account
- Server time to be set to UTC
For the latest WHMCS minimum system requirements, please refer to https://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements
Please read our development guide for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Anthony Schneider - development - AnthonySchn
- Kai Schwarz - development - PapaKai
- Tulasi Seelamkurthi - development - Tulsi91
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.