WHMCS "ISPAPI" Domainchecker Add-on
This Repository covers the "ISPAPI" Domainchecker Add-on for WHMCS. It provides the following features in WHMCS:
The ISPAPI DomainChecker addon supports the following functions and features:
- High-performance Domain Availability Checks using our registrar API
- Support of Premium Domains (Aftermarket and Registry Premium Domains)
- API Suggestion Engine integrated
- Categorization of the TLDs for an improved user experience
- Default categories pre-configured
- Search results based on the category selection
- Backorder button in the search results (when having also our whmcs backorder module installed)
- Add or Remove backorders instantly in the search results
- WHOIS information for taken domains
- Featuring each domain with availability and type of premium domain name
- Featuring prices of domains
- Registration and renewal prices
- Premium domains with markup prices
- Adding of domains to the cart instantly possible in the search results
- Removing of domains from the cart instantly possible in the search results
- Supports multiple currencies
- Support for English and German. (If any other language is required, please contact us)
- Ajax driven search (no page reload)
- Search trigger over the URL (helpful for landing pages)
- For example: mydomainchecker.php?search=mydomain.com&cat=3, will trigger the search of “mydomain.com” in the category ID=3
- Easy to install and use
... and MORE!
NOTE: We introduced sematic-release starting with v8.0.0. This is why older Release Versions do not appear in the current changelog. But these versions appear in the release overview and in the old changelog.
Download the ZIP archive including the latest release version here.
For a new installation: Unzip the downloaded Archive and upload the content of the "install" folder to your WHMCS root directory. For an update: Unzip the downloaded Archive and upload the content of the "install" folder to your WHMCS root directory. Then go to "Setup > Addon Modules > ISPAPI HP DomainChecker > Configure" and click on the "Save Changes" button.
NOTE: The WHMCS root directory is the folder that contains the "configuration.php" file.
Login to the WHMCS Admin Area and navigate to
Setup > Addon Modules to activate.
For the latest WHMCS minimum system requirements, please refer to https://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements
- WHMCS version 7.0 or higher (we recommend using the latest release)
- ISPAPI Registrar Module version 1.0.53 or higher
- Free Signup for a HEXONET Test Account or Live Account
Please read our development guide for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Anthony Schneider - development - AnthonySchn
- Kai Schwarz - development - PapaKai
- Tulasi Seelamkurthi - development - Tulsi91
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.