WHMCS "ISPAPI" Registrar Module
This Repository covers the WHMCS SSL Module of HEXONET. It provides the following features in WHMCS:
- Unified handling of different suppliers
- Comodo SSL Certs
- Verisign SSL Certs
- Thawte SSL Certs
- GeoTrust SSL Certs
- Support for testing environment
... and MORE!
NOTE: We introduced sematic-release starting with v7.1.0. This is why older Release Versions do not appear in the current changelog. But these versions appear in the release overview and in the old changelog.
Download the ZIP archive including the latest release version here.
Copy all files from the install/ subdirectory to your WHMCS installation root directory ($YOUR_WHMCS_ROOT), while keeping the folder structure. E.g.
install/modules/servers/ispapissl/ispapissl.php => $YOUR_WHMCS_ROOT/modules/servers/ispapissl/ispapissl.php
Login to the WHMCS Admin Area and navigate to
Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services to activate.
- Create a new group e.g. "SSL Certificates"
- Create a new product, e.g.:
- Type: Other Product/Service
- Group: SSL Certificates
- Name: Comodo SSL Certificate
- In details tab set a Product Description (optional).
- Ensure the field "Welcome Email" is set to "None"
- Ensure the field "Require Domain" is unchecked
- In pricing tab set the "Payment Type" to "One Time" and configure a price
- In module settings tab
- set Module Name to "Ispapissl"
- provide your HEXONET login credentials
- choose your desired "Certificate Type" using dropdown list "Certificate Type"
- choose your desired "Term" using dropdown list "Years"
- Set "Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received" to ensure the certificate is paid before registration.
For the latest WHMCS minimum system requirements, please refer to https://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements
Please read our development guide for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Anthony Schneider - development - AnthonySchn
- Kai Schwarz - development - PapaKai
- Tulasi Seelamkurthi - development - Tulsi91
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.