- Bump version of Stringex dependency.
- Generate a slug when an existing document does not have one. Should come in handy when adding slug module to models with existing data.
- No longer necessary to require library in Gemfile (Konstantin Shabanov)
- Fix bug concerning slugs with double-digit counters. (Jean Bredeche)
- Remove #slug!. The method is of limited value.
#find_by_slug!. (Alex Sharp)
- Library no longers hit database multiple times to find unique slug when duplicates exist. (tiendung - Alex N.)
- Slug now can be given an optional block to build a custom slug out of the specified fields.
- Add :any option to use first present field when multiple fields are slugged (Nader Akhnoukh)
- Mongoid no longer requires that emmbedded_in pass :inverse_of option sporkd (Peter Gumeson)
- Add #slug! to generate slug for an existing document.
- Add support for STI models. dmathieu (Damien Mathieu)
- Fix internals to work with Mongoid RC.
- Finder is now dynamic.
- Add support for scoping by reference association. ches (Ches Martin)
- Bring indexing back in as an option.
- Add support for non-Latin languages. etehtsea (Konstantin Shabanov)
- Remove :scoped. Embedded objects are now scoped by parent by default.
- Add finder method.
- To be found in the dustbin of git log.