Clone this wiki locally
Pyccuracy Acceptance Testing Framework
Pyccuracy is a Behaviour-Driven-Development-style tool written in Python that aims to make it easier to write automated acceptance tests. It improves the readability of those tests by using a structured natural language – and a simple mechanism to extend this language – so that both developers and customers can collaborate and understand what the tests do. Go to the “overview” section for more details.
- Installation guide
- Downloading the Code
- Writing the first test
- Running the first test
- Quick Start
- Actions Reference
- Creating custom Actions
- Creating custom Pages
- Creating a custom Browser Driver
- Translating Pyccuracy to your own language
- Requesting features, reporting bugs and contributing to Pyccuracy
Join the Pyccuracy mailing list at Google Groups to discuss and get support from the community and team.
Get in touch with the team
If you have further questions, please contact the team:
- Bernardo Heynemann (@heynemann)
- Claudio Figueiredo (@jcfigueiredo)
- Gabriel Falcão (@gabrielfalcao)
- Guilherme Chapiewski (@gchapiewski)
Contributors are listed here.