🤔: How to use OpenMoji in my app / website / book / ad / video / project?
Thank you for wanting to use OpenMoji in your project! OpenMoji is published under the Creative Commons Share Alike License 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0). This means you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute OpenMoji in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon OpenMoji
- for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give OpenMoji appropriate credit, and indicate if changes were made (e.g. like we do in our changelog). You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the OpenMoji Project endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license CC BY-SA 4.0 as OpenMoji.
(Bullet points are based on the official license text of CC BY-SA 4.0)
🤔: What is the suggested attribution for OpenMoji?
🤔: How can I help or contribute to OpenMoji?
Contributions and help are very welcome! Please check the CONTRIBUTING.md guide!
🤔: I would like to propose a new OpenMoji, how does this work?
🤔: The OpenMoji Black or Colorfont is not working as expected ... is this me?
🤔: Is there an "emoji popup" or "emoji picker" available for OpenMoji?
No, we are sorry! This is simply out of scope. (Happy to list working third party solutions here)