A small Java library to run and train neural networks using backpropagation and genetic algorithms.
You can download and play with a runnable jar here
Note: this was made quickly and for fun, please don't try to use this in any important project
Examples are provided in green.neural.net.main.
Using neural net
Documentation is provided in the files.
Using the genetic evolution simulator
Working but still under development and no documentation
- arrow keys : change view
- space : move camera to origin
- 0/9 : zoom in/out
- 8 : toggle max speed (doesn't wait between frames)
- 7/6 : increase/decrease speed
- 5 : run at real time
- u : toggle scene rendering (use this with max speed)
- f : lock the camera to the leader
- 1 : toggle fullscreen
View the demos in Main.java
Using the backpropagation algorithms
A little broken and under development
Run NetTrainer.java to see a 2-3-1 neural network trained to become an XOR gate.