Generates a CV/Resume (in Germany usually called 'profile') for an IT freelancer.
A Mobile Web Application can display the data of the profile / CV.
- Provide a How-to (editing, features, photos, language support, hosting, ...)
- Make index.multilang.html work again to simplify testing (w/o generating-step)
- More comfortable use of single-language profiles (extract language from profile)
- Further development of Sencha Touch application
- Deal with bigger display viewports like iPad
- SEO: Add meta-data in HTML-header and PDF (like language, keywords, summary, ...)
- Refactor XML-structure; provide XSLT script for translating to new version.
- add availability
- add privacy attribute (e.g. for E-Mail address, telephone number, ...)
- handle missing tags gracefully
- Test with non-httpd Web-Server (do they behave like mod_negotiation?)
- Provide .cmd files for Microsoft Windows
- Test/adopt for Cygwin
- use ant instead of bash scripts?
- create target directory, copy profiles/... to target; generate to target dir
- generate download_...php links for Word/PDF/...
- generate .odt files (or .doc with Apache POI)
- deal with "a" tag (apply-templates) in project descriptions (don't forget JSON)
- change xml-parsing to xml2js instead of poor-xml2json.
- implement Tests with mocha and should
- implement Selenium / Soda tests for the jQuery Mobile implementation.
- generate QR-Code images out of web addresses
- generate *.gz files (for efficient delivery for content-encoding gzip)
- Editing contact form in landscape orientation; Keyboard and header/footer hides edit fields almost completely
- Single-language generation always uses 'en'
- contact.php must be edited after deployment: uses fixed email addresses