Org-Mode to Confluence exporter
Cobbled together from various pieces of org-mm.el and org-mw.el with a hint of org-odt.el, All taken from the current org-mode trunk at git://repo.or.cz/org-mode.git.
I would feel embarrassed to claim any copyright on this.
Get a version of org-mode. It is possible to use the latest version of org-mode from git://repo.or.cz/org-mode.git, but the 7.7 release works too.
Install it and make sure that your emacs has access to the org-export.el file (which is is EXPERIMENTAL). Or use the one provided here.
Copy org-confluence.el onto the load path of the emacs installation.
to the .emacs startup file.
If all went well, the command M-x org-confluence-export should write a buffer with a confluence styled export.
What it does
- bold, italics, underline, strikethrough and monospaced text.
- support Confluence internal links with
- BLOCK_SRC and BLOCK_EXAMPLE to code blocks
- lists (unnumbered and numbered)
- tables (header lines, body lines)
What it does not
Everything else. It is, pretty much, dumb as a rock.
What would be cool
- Integration with http://code.google.com/p/confluence-el/
- reformat existing text blocks to be lines without breaks (confluence likes it this way).