A simple portal for onsite elections
Why use paper when you have a computer?
- Create mysql database.
CRE.sqlto setup database.
config.phpand update with required settings.
- Simple, easy-to-use interface for voters.
- Again, simple, easy-to-use interface for admins.
- Can be configured to allow voting for multiple candidates (For example, you have to vote for exactly 2 candidates).
- Can be configured to allow negative votes (They are always optional).
- Allow access only from designated clients.
- Multiple client support.
- Admin has to allow each and every vote from each client to prevent from abuse.
The default admin password is
To change password, change value of
meta table. (You have to be a real admin to do this :P)