DBreeze Database is a professional, open-source, multi-paradigm (embedded Key-Value store, objects, NoSql, text search, multi-parameter search, embedding vector database, vector similarity search / clustering etc.), multi-threaded, transactional and ACID-compliant data management system for .NET5> / .NET Framework 3.5> / Xamarin MONO Android iOS / .NET Core 1.0> / .NET Standard 1.6> / Universal Windows Platform / .NET Portable / CoreRT
...for servers, desktops, mobiles and internet-of-things... Made with C#
- It's free software for those who believe it should be free.
- It has been used in our own production environment since June 2012.
- Follow the project, to be in touch with the recent optimizations and enhancements.
- DBreeze via NuGet since January 2014.
- DBreeze for .NETCore, CoreRT, .NET Standard / UWP (Universal Windows Platform), .NET Framework grab via NuGet.
- Works on Linux, Windows, OS X. Via Xamarin on Android, iOS.
- DBreeze is listed in nosql-database.org, Awesome .NET Core, awesome-dotnet
- Read "Release notes" document to get latest DBreeze news.
- Quick start guides
- Assemblies location
- Documentation (PDF, actual)
- Documentation (HTML, actual)
- Benchmark (HTML, actual)
- Release notes
- DBreeze tuning advices
- Discussion on the forum
- Embedded .NET family assembly, platform independent and without references to other libraries.
- Multi-threaded, ACID compliant, with a solution for deadlocks resolving/elimination, parallel reads and synchronized writes/reads.
- No fixed scheme for table names (construction and access on the fly).
- Tables can reside in mixed locations: different folders, hard drives, memory, in-memory with disk persistence.
- Liana-Trie indexing technology. Database indexes (keys) never need to be defragmented. Speed of insert/update/remove operations doesn't change during the time.
- Ability to access Key/Value pair of a table by physical link, that can economize time for joining necessary data structures.
- No limits for database size (except "long" size for each table and physical resources constraints).
- Low memory and physical space consumption, also while random inserts and updates. Updates reside the same physical space, when possible or configured.
- High performance of CRUD operations. When you need, unleash DBreeze power and get 500000 key/value pairs insert or 260K updates per second per core into sorted table on the hard drive of standard PC (benchmark in year 2012).
- High speed of random keys batch inserts and updates (update mode is selectable).
- Range selects / Traversing (Forward, Backward, From/To, Skip, StartsWith etc). Remove keys, change keys.
- Keys and values, on the low level, are always byte arrays.
- Max. key size is 65KB, max. value size is 2GB. Value can be represented as a set of columns, where can be stored data types of fixed or dynamic length. Every dynamic datablock (BLOB) can be of size 2GB.
- Rich set of conversion functions from/to between byte and other data types.
- Nested / Fractal tables which can reside inside of master tables values.
- Incremental backup/restore option.
- Integrated text-search subsystem (full-text/partial).
- Integrated object database layer.
- Fast multi-parameter search subsystem with powerful query possibilities.
- Integrated Vector Database Layer / Similarity Search Engine / Clustering, based on KMeans++ Centroids Propagated Graph.
- Integrated binary and JSON serializer Biser.NET
- High Availability, Redundancy and Fault Tolerance via Raft.NET
- DBreeze is a foundation for complex data storage solutions (graph/neuro, object, document, text search etc. data layers). Please, study documentation to understand all abilities of DBreeze.
"Free code signing provided by SignPath.io, certificate by SignPath Foundation" Signed DLLs are located separately.