AES algorithm implementation by ABAP
ABAP Utilities for AES encryption, decryption under MIT License.
Actual Implementation is done by the more generic Rijndael way, and AES is treated as a special case.
- Encryption mode: ECB, CBC, PCBC, CFB, OFB, CTR.
- Padding standard: None, PKCS #5, PKCS #7.
Please just copy the source code file into ABAP editor (Source Code-Based mode), and activate it. Or install via abapGit.
- ZIF_AES_MODE: Interface for different encryption mode.
- ZCL_AES_MODE_CBC: CBC mode.
- ZCL_AES_MODE_CFB: CFB mode.
- ZCL_AES_MODE_CTR: CTR mode.
- ZCL_AES_MODE_ECB: ECB mode.
- ZCL_AES_MODE_OFB: OFB mode.
- ZCL_AES_MODE_PCBC: PCBC mode.
- ZCL_BYTE_PADDING_UTILITY: Abstract class for Byte padding utilities, including factory method to get concrete class instances.
- ZCL_PADDING_UTILITY_NONE: No padding.
- ZCL_PADDING_UTILITY_PKCS_5: Padding using PKCS #5.
- ZCL_PADDING_UTILITY_PKCS_7: Padding using PKCS #7.
- ZCL_RIJNDAEL_UTILITY: implementation of Rijndael, encrypt and decrypt using xstring.
- ZCL_AES_UTILITY: AES wrapper on ZCL_RIJNDAEL_UTILITY, just need to provide key and data.
- Testing cases of ZCL_AES_UTILITY, including encryption mode ECB, CBC, CFB, OFB, CTR, Testing of PCBC is not included yet.
- Testing Data is from http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-38a/sp800-38a.pdf
- Testing cases of No padding and PKCS #7 padding, but only in ECB, CBC and CTR mode.