What is Frontik?
Frontik is an asyncronous Tornado-based application server. It was designed to support simple xml aggregation with xsl transformation, but supports other content types as well.
Frontik was originally developed by Andrey Tatarinov at hh.ru as a part of infrastructure development tasks.
- Running Frontik
- Configuring Frontik
- Frontik application structure
- Configuring Frontik application
- Using built-in supervisor.
- Routing — TBA
- Service urls
- Page generation process
- Making HTTP requests
- Content types and producers
- Debugging Frontik
See /examples directory for simple Frontik application example.
- All pages of hh.ru are served with Frontik