The easiest and most powerful tool to clean, transform, and prepare data of any size for Analysis, Visualization, Reporting, and Machine Learning; all in a spreadsheet-like interface. Built over Optimus so you can handle small and big data efficiently.
Bumblebee can be used to:
- Explore data using an ergonomic UI
- Clean and transform datasets with more than 100 functions available
- Prepare data for Machine Learning
- Join and concatenate your datasets with a visual interface
- Homepage: Bumblebee's landing page.
- Bumblebee Reference Documentation: Operations and setup reference tutorials and guides.
- Medium page: Tutorials and articles.
- Bumblebee community on Slack: Get help, contribute and collaborate.
Try Bumblebee using this Docker image.
docker run --name my_instance_name -p 3000:3000 -p 4000:4000 -e ADDRESS=localhost hiprimus/bumblebee:develop
Contributing to Bumblebee
Contributions go far beyond pull requests and commits. We are very happy to receive any kind of contributions including:
- Documentation updates, enhancements, designs, or bugfixes.
- Spelling or grammar fixes.
- README.md corrections or redesigns.
- Adding unit, or functional tests.
- Triaging GitHub issues; especially determining whether an issue still persists or is reproducible.
- Entering our Slack community and helping someone else who needs help.
- Blogging, speaking about, or creating tutorials about Bumblebee and its many features.