Grav Open Matter Course Hub Skeleton
Grav Open Course Hub with Git Sync is designed to support an open and collaborative environment for one or more courses, inside or outside of your LMS. Built with the open source modern file-based Grav CMS.
📚 Information and Documentation
🚀 Quick Install Instructions
- Confirm Web server PHP version (PHP 7.1 or higher)
- Web server login credentials (username and password)
- Download the ready-to-run Open Course Hub Skeleton Package or Open MultiCourse Hub Skeleton Package
- Unzip the package onto your desktop
- Copy the entire Grav Open Course Hub folder to your Web server
- Point your browser to the Web server folder
- Create your site administrator account when prompted
- And you're done! (press the icon in the Admin Panel to preview site)
💻 Grav Open Course Hub Screenshots
Figure 1. Example Grav Open Course Hub website, with GitHub collaborative page editing enabled. Explore an example open matter course hub site at demo.hibbittsdesign.org/grav-open-matter-course-hub/.
Figure 2. Example Grav Open MultiCourse Hub website, with GitHub collaborative page editing enabled. Explore an example open matter multicourse hub site at demo.hibbittsdesign.org/grav-skeleton-open-matter-multi-course-hub-site/.
⚡️ Grav Open Matter Course Hub Highlights
💬 Share Your Feedback
- Complete the Open Course Hub Survey