Learn2 with Git Sync Skeleton
Learn2 with Git Sync Learn2 with Git Sync, a sample documentation site using the Learn2 Git Sync theme. Includes Admin Panel and TNTSearch Plugins along with RSS/Atom Feeds. Built with the open source modern file-based Grav CMS.
📚 Information and Documentation
💻 Grav Learn2 with Git Sync Screenshot
✅ Learn2 Theme with Git Sync Features
- Integrated support for Git Sync (i.e. view/edit pages in GitHub)
- Support for RSS feed (great for getting documentation updates)
- Custom Theme visual styles
- Support for Taxonomy 'tag' searching with TNTSearch Plugin
- Enhanced support for the Presentation Plugin
Base Learn2 Theme Features
- Lightweight and minimal for optimal performance
- Fully responsive with off-page mobile navigation
- SCSS based CSS source files for easy customization
- Built specifically for providing easy to read documentation
- Font Awesome icon support
- Viewed page tracking
- Integrated support for documentation content sourced/maintained via GitHub
📄 Supported Page Templates
- "Docs" template
- "Chapter" template
- Error view template
Video Walkthrough of Learn2 with Git Sync Configuration
top_level_version: false home_url: github: enabled: true position: top tree: https://github.com/getgrav/grav-skeleton-rtfm-site/blob/develop/
|top_level_version||When set to
|home_url||Enables you to enter a different URL link from the logo (ex: http://google.com)|
|github||enabled||Can be set to
|github||position||Sets the position for the GitHub edit link. Can be set to
|github||tree||Sets the tree by which your site's content is based. Generally the repo your site's content is pulled from.|
Basic Setup for a New Grav Site
The simplest way to install the Learn2 Git Sync theme with sample content for Grav is to download and install the Learn2 with Git Sync Skeleton package:
- Download Learn2 with Git Sync Skeleton
- Unzip the package into your web root folder.
- Point your browser at the folder.
- Job done!
TIP: Check out the general Grav Installation Instructions for more details on this process.
💬 Share Your Feedback
- Complete the Learn2 with Git Sync Survey