Rhino Etl is a simple Extract, transform and load library for .NET.
In order to build this project, you need to execute the psake build script from the PowerShell console. You do this using the following command from the root project directory:
You may need to allow script execution by running the following command as adminstrator:
Also note that the build script assume that you have git.exe on your path.
Running the tests requires access to a database called 'test' on the default instance of SQL Server
- Released: December 23rd 2014
- Support custom row key comparers
- Released: January 23rd 2014
- Test and fix for loss of final rows by SortMergeJoinOperation
- Support ADO.NET compatible provider names in connection settings
- Released: September 24th 2013
- Sort merge join
- Added an aggregation operation that assumes a sorted rowset