Created by Hicham El Mansouri
This software is open sourced under BSD license.
Happystamp is a Django application for building loyalty card systems. It's built on the top of Mezzanine CMS platform. This application provides, OOTB, the key features for a loyalty system like program setup, redeem/reward transaction and much more.
- Point of sale setup
- Loyalty program setup
- QR codes generation for Happystamp app
- Customer enrollment
- Card history with executed transactions
- Redeem/reward transactions
- Marketing notifications
- REST api for Happystamp app
- Happystamp is designed as a plugin for the Mezzanine content management platform, and therefore requires Mezzanine to be installed.
- Django Rest Framework is required to provide REST api
- QR Code for QR codes generation
- Django storages is required to support S3 storage for static/media files
The easiest way is to install directly from PyPI using pip:
$ pip install django-happystamp
Add 'happystamp' to the INSTALLED_APPS in your project’s settings.py:
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ... "happystamp", )
Add 'happystamp' urls by updating your project's urls.py:
urlpatterns = patterns('', url(r"^", include('happystamp.urls')), )
Run python manage.py migrate to create happystamp models
Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/ to see happystamp objects
To uninstall Happystmp, simply comment out or remove the 'happystamp' line in your INSTALLED_APPS.
Happystmp is an open source project managed using Git. The repository is hosted on GitHub.
To report a security issue, please send an email privately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other Happystamp support, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you're certain you've come across a bug, then please use the GitHub issue tracker.