Contribute to fast-levenshtein
This guide guidelines for those wishing to contribute to fast-levenshtein.
Contributor license agreement
By submitting code as an individual or as an entity you agree that your code is licensed the same as fast-levenshtein.
Issues and pull requests
Issues and merge requests should be in English and contain appropriate language for audiences of all ages.
We will only accept a merge requests which meets the following criteria:
- Includes proper tests and all tests pass (unless it contains a test exposing a bug in existing code)
- Can be merged without problems (if not please use:
git rebase master)
- Does not break any existing functionality
- Fixes one specific issue or implements one specific feature (do not combine things, send separate merge requests if needed)
- Keeps the code base clean and well structured
- Contains functionality we think other users will benefit from too
- Doesn't add unnessecary configuration options since they complicate future changes