Play Here: https://unremarkable.app/mazing
The purpose of this project was to reinterpret a retro game, and to learn several tools:
- ES6 a.k.a. ES2015 via Babel
- Pixi.js for WebGL rendering
- howler.js to interface with the Web Audio API
- Bower to organize front-end dependencies
- Aseprite for pixel art and animation
- TexturePacker for sprite management
Install Bower and Grunt if not already installed.
npm install -g grunt-cli npm install -g bower
Clone and prepare
git clone https://github.com/hiddenwaffle/mazing.git npm install bower install
Build ./dist for development (unminified) and start local server and watcher
Clean and build ./dist for production (minified)
grunt server # start server and watcher without building grunt clean # remove the dist directory
Sound and music are CC0 and were acquired from freesound.org.