This is package for breakpoint debugging. Also, you can use as basics of other PHP program or PEAR package if you want because this package has necessary minimum features.
- "php.ini"-file setting fixation feature.
- PHP code synchronization feature.
- Error log feature by global handler.
- The override class feature.
- Execution mode.
Please, read the file level document block of
- OS requires "Linux" or "Windows".
- PHP version = 5.3.x, 5.4.x
- Requires "Xdebug extension" in case of local host. "Xdebug" extension is required because (uses breakpoint, displays for fatal error and detects infinity recursive function call).
- Requires "Xdebug extension" if you want features of above in case of
$_BreakpointDebugging_EXE_MODE = B::REMOTEmode. (optional).
- Requires "shmop extension" if you use
- Requires environment which
flock()enables if you use
I customized code sniff because "which" statement indent is "PEAR" special. Therefore, default doesn't fit "IDE". Please, change following file.
protected $nonIndentingScopes = array(T_SWITCH);
protected $nonIndentingScopes = array();
Please, execute command like following.
phpcs -n <full file path>
Or, execute command like following with short cut file.
%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe /k phpcs -v -n "<full file path>"
- I have been developing yet.
- Also, I have been testing with "BreakpointDebugging_PHPUnit".