EOS wallet made by Hilarium foundation.
Made by Hilarium Foundation.
hilawallet is a wallet made solely for the EOS and tokens including Hilarium on EOS ecosystem and fully integrated with all features available in the EOS.IO software.
Hilarium foundation made hilawallet with a security and transparency philosophy. It is a desktop application compatible with the most popular operation systems (Windows, Linux and MacOS).
User experience focus was also a main part of hilawallet creation process.
Access hilawallet from website. Avoid scams, do not trust any other source.
hilawallet doesn't keep any of your information. All information is kept locally only, not in any cloud services or databases.
As of 12/06/2018, hila main features include:
- Local Storage: private keys are encrypted and stored locally only.
- Import Exodus wallet
- Multiple accounts support
- Token transfer
- All transactions are password protected
- Contacts List / Add contacts
- Transactions / Actions History
- Voting Portal
- Stake / Unstake functions - (un)delegatebw
- Support for generic tokens (airdrops)
- Custom endpoints on the mainnet
- Create new account
Next features to be implemented:
- Importing multiple preexisting EOS accounts
- Multisig support
Encryption & Local storage only
Your private keys are stored locally only and are properly encrypted with a user defined password of 10+ characters.