This is a basic server, written in NodeJs code and resembles MVC. The project is designed on the top of NodeJs express module.
- NodeJs Server
- MongoDb Server
How to install NodeJs Server?
How to install MongoDb Server?
BasicServer also needs MongoDb to do database operation. To install mongodb, go to http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Quickstart
How to install system?
- Place project in appropriate folder, Generally "C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_builds".
- Open the command prompt as administrator mode and set base path to project folder.
- Type the command >npm update. This will install all dependent modules.
- Now you can see a new folder named "node_modules".
How to run system?
- Run MongoDb Server.
- Open the command prompt as administrator mode and set base path to your project folder.
- Type the command >node index.
- Send request from browser with "http://localhost:9001"