Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes an issue where sometimes the GUI would spawn instead of the CLI under Windows
- Updated to the latest version of UnlinkMKV for Perl mode
- Added a new "Native Mode" that may yield better results in some cases, written completely in .NET C#
- Fixed a couple bugs with some releases like "Serial Experiments Lain" under Windows & Linux
This release is considered "beta" because of the new native mode -- the Perl Mode should continue to work as before but there is some code changes in how it executes, so it may be broken in some places.
Use the previous stable release for now if you need stability. Use this release if something other particular MKVs are giving you trouble and you want an alternative.
- Fixed an issue where on some BSD systems and Linux machines where the destination was different volumes the copy would fail
- Fixed an issue where certain media players would muck up due to a flag that was not stripped (Thanks @StevenFoster)
- Fixed an issue with the series
Serial Experiment Lainwhich caused bugs
- Fixed an issue where some MKVs might not follow the spec and use multiple default editions. We now sort this out automatically.