Hinemos is an open source integrated system management software providing both monitoring and job management (workload scheduling) features, to implement system operation automation.
You can install hinemos with the following commands.
- Manager Installation
$ rpm -ivh https://github.com/hinemos/hinemos/releases/download/v6.1.1/hinemos-6.1-manager-6.1.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
- Web Client Installation
$ rpm -ivh https://github.com/hinemos/hinemos/releases/download/v6.1.1/hinemos-6.1-web-6.1.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
See the install document for details.
What's new in ver.6.1
Monitoring of Silent Failure
- Features to monitor trends and correlations is newly added, for monitoring silent failures of systems.
Binary Data Collection
- Binary data such as packed capture and binary logs are now collectable.
Enhanced Workload Automation Feature
- Workload automation feature are enhanced, which enables to automate system management automation more easily.
See the release notes for details.
- Installation Manual (en_Install_Linux_6.1_rev1.pdf )
- User Manual ( en_User_6.1_rev1.pdf )
- Administrator's Guide ( en_Admin_Linux_6.1_rev1.pdf )
GNU General Public License (GPL)