Hinemos is an open source integrated system management software providing both monitoring and job management (workload scheduling) features, to implement system operation automation.
You can install hinemos with the following commands.
- Manager Installation
$ rpm -ivh https://github.com/hinemos/hinemos/releases/download/v6.2.2/hinemos-6.2-manager-6.2.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
- Web Client Installation
$ rpm -ivh https://github.com/hinemos/hinemos/releases/download/v6.2.2/hinemos-6.2-web-6.2.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
See the install document for details.
ver.6.2 New Features
- Manage history and notify changes of the Node Configuration
- Retrieve information of target's package, program, device etc. regularly and manage its history
- Detect and notify configuration changes
- Search through collected data and output data in CSV format (provided with the subscription)
Improvement of Agent Update Feature
- Improvement of the transfer efficiency
- Able to view more detailed update status
Concurrent Control Queue
- Able to control the number of jobs executed across Jobs and JobNets at the same time using Concurrent Control Queue
Increased the number of items which can be included in an event information
- Able to add original information to the items included in an event information
User operation using the event information
- Operation (command) using event information is defined in advance and can be executed by user judgment
Improvement of Monitor History[Event] view
- Able to specify default layout for each Monitor History View
Improvement of version upgrade tool (provided with the subscription)
- Able to directly convert definitions of Hinemos ver.4.1 (and later) to Hinemos ver.6.2
See the release notes for details.
- Installation Manual (en_Install_Linux_6.2_rev1.pdf )
- User Manual ( en_User_6.2_rev1.pdf )
- Administrator's Guide ( en_Admin_Linux_6.2_rev1.pdf )
GNU General Public License (GPL)