Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- LiveUpdate. Example, blog post on liveupdate
- Solo5 / ukvm support. Example, Solo5/uvkm blog post
- WebSockets Example
- Built-in auto configuration of services using config.json. Example
Multiarch / multiplatform:
- 64-bit support, now default. IncludeOS 64-bit blog post
- 32-bit chainloader for use with boot tool
- Reorganized for multiple platforms
- Support TCP options/features; Timestamp & Window Scaling (RFC 7323) and Delayed ACK
- Path MTU Discovery, RFC 1191 (IPv4) and partly RFC 1981 (IPv6). Disabled by default until more thoroughly tested in the wild. See the unit test for example
- Kernel hooks for filter chains. Will enable upcoming firewall / NAT functionality.
- Support for Virtual IPs in Inet and TCP
- Support for partial IP/TCP checksumming
- DNS Client caching.
- Inet Domain Name support.
- Fixed size version of MemBitmap - allocates and owns storage.
- CMake now supports additional arguments (see #1404)
- CMake option for what CPU features to compile for.
- CRC64 and base64 implementations by @RicoAntonioFelix
- Script to easily run IncludeOS instances in VMware
- Time is now the same as the hosts time on all supported cloud vendors and hypervisors.
- Port_util now works correctly.