HiPay Fullservice cartridge for Demandware
The HiPay Fullservice cartridge for Demandware is a library that allows you to accept payments in your Demandware online shop by leveraging the HiPay Fullservice payment platform.
Read the project documentation for comprehensive information about the requirements, general workflow and installation procedure.
- Full project documentation — To have a comprehensive understanding of the workflow and get the installation procedure
- HiPay Support Center — To get technical help from HiPay
- Issues — To report issues, submit pull requests and get involved (see Apache 2.0 License)
- Change log — To check the changes of the latest versions
- Contributing guidelines — To contribute to our source code
- Allows your customers to check out with a wide variety of payment methods: international credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, etc.), real-time banking, e-wallets, etc.
- Offers multiple integration options: redirection to the HiPay Fullservice hosted payment page, iFrame integration or the Direct payment API for a complete custom integration.
- Enables merchants to configure specific rules for the use of 3-D Secure. These rules can be edited or deleted at any time.
- Ensures automatic cancellation: pending orders are automatically cancelled if not completed within 30 minutes.
The HiPay Fullservice cartridge for Demandware is available under the Apache 2.0 License. Check out the license file for more information.