hipPhp® is a PHP framework designed to help developers create Object Oriented Applications, with little code.
- Apache web server with PHP5.6 or higher.
- Download hipPhp
- Extract and upload files to your webserver.
- Rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess.
- Create a folder outside your public html to store site data.
- Edit /engine/settings.php
- SSH into your server and run "yarn" in your project root folder. Learn about yarn here. https://yarnpkg.com/en/
- While SSH'd into your server, run "composer install" in your project root folder. Learn about composer here. https://getcomposer.org/
define('SITENAME', ''); // Enter the name of your site here. define('SITEURL', ''); // This will be the URL to your site followed by a / define('SITEPATH', ''); // The path to your index.php file. (ex. /home/public_html/) define('SITEDATAPATH', ''); // The path to your external data folder. (ex. /home/data/) define('SITEEMAIL',''); // This is the email address that system emails will be sent from. define('SITESECRET',''); // Create a unique key. Key will be used to identify your site. define('SITELANGUAGE','en'); // This configures the language of your site. Defaults to English. define('DBHOST', 'localhost'); // Your database host. Defaults to localhost. define('DBNAME', ''); // Your database name. define('DBUSER', ''); // Your database user name. define('DBPASS', ''); // Your database password.
- Once this information is complete, you can visit your site.
- Register your first user. This will be your site admin.
To learn more about this project, visit http://hipphp.com