- Website: https://www.tgstation13.org
- Code: https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation
- Wiki: https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Main_Page
- Codedocs: https://codedocs.tgstation13.org/
- /tg/station Discord: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=60
- Coderbus Discord: https://discord.gg/Vh8TJp9
This is the codebase for the /tg/station flavoured fork of SpaceStation 13.
Space Station 13 is a paranoia-laden round-based roleplaying game set against the backdrop of a nonsensical, metal death trap masquerading as a space station, with charming spritework designed to represent the sci-fi setting and its dangerous undertones. Have fun, and survive!
Requirements for contributors
/tg/station HACKMD account - Design documentation here
Interested in some starting lore?
All code after commit 333c566b88108de218d882840e61928a9b759d8f on 2014/31/12 at 4:38 PM PST is licensed under GNU AGPL v3.
All code before commit 333c566b88108de218d882840e61928a9b759d8f on 2014/31/12 at 4:38 PM PST is licensed under GNU GPL v3. (Including tools unless their readme specifies otherwise.)
See LICENSE and GPLv3.txt for more details.
The TGS DMAPI API is licensed as a subproject under the MIT license.
See the footer of code/__DEFINES/tgs.dm and code/modules/tgs/LICENSE for the MIT license.
All assets including icons and sound are under a Creative Commons 3.0 BY-SA license unless otherwise indicated.