Hirevibes Tokens (HVT)
There will be a 350 million total fixed supply of HVT, No more HVT will ever be created.
HVT will be distributed as Follows:
- 250 million HVT (71.43% of the supply) will be airdropped to the EOS community
- 50 million HVT (14.29% of the supply) will be distributed to the HireVibes launch team using a vesting schedule
- 40 million HVT (11.43% of the supply) will be allocated to the HireVibes partnership fund which will be managed by the HireVibes Foundation; the partnership fund exists to secure partners that will support the DAPP and build the HireVibes ecosystem
- 10 million HVT (2.86% of the supply) will be used to setup the HireVibes Foundation; the HireVibes Foundation is responsible for ongoing DAPP development and exists to support the growth of the HireVibes ecosystem
HireVibes Launch Team Vesting schedule:
- The HV Launch team will receive 40% of their individual stakes upon the HireVibes Dapp launching.
- Each individual team member will receive 20% every 6 months after HireVibes Dapp launch.
- This means the Launch team won’t receive all their tokens until after 18 months.
HireVibes Surplus Tokens:
HireVibes Dapp will receive a small portion of HVT upon every job fill it facilitates (2.5% of the rate / salary in question). So what will happen to these surplus tokens that get generated from using the HireVibes Dapp?
- 50% of all surplus tokens generated will go straight to HVT token holders daily
- There will be a minimum distribution total; which means if the total doesn't get achieved within that 24 hour period, it could tick over to the following day for distributing, and so on
- 50% of all surplus tokens will go to a Working Proposal smart contract for the token holders to vote on
- To incentivise voter participation; we are exploring to set the 50% surplus token reward distribution in a more granular way whereby: If a HVT holder hasn't voted on anything for the last 4 weeks (for example) their wallet will get only 10% of the rewards that its supposed to get according to their proportional HVT stake. The remaining 90% can be spread into DAC pool for a Community vote. This will be announced prior to launch.
The HireVibes DAC (decentralised autonomous community) can vote to:
- Support, grow or create: Humanitarian and environmental initiatives
- Grow the HireVibes eco-system and make improvements and to the Jobs Dapp
- Create educational programmes
- Purchase property for the benefit of HV eco-system
- Anything else the community votes (This includes the option of additional distribution of surplus tokens back to the HVT token holders)
The vote will be based on proportional representation of stake in HVT.