Open Source Blog
- PHP 5.2.17 or higher
- MySQL 5.1 or higher
- Download the .git or .zip file, and extract it to the server.
public [public directory]
- Change the name of the settings file, and store the DB or Server information.
public/config.php.sample -> public/config.php
*If the app directory does not exist on the same level as the public directory,
you will need to amend the path from the following area in the config.php file.
require(dirname(FILE) . '/../app/core/bootstrap.php');
- Access the Installation Screen
- Follow the instructions and complete installation.
- Once installation is complete, admin/install.php will no longer be necessary. Please delete it.
*Do not remove the link to FC2 in the template.