darts-clone-java: A Java port of darts-clone.
A Java port of darts-clone by Susumu Yata.
Pass an array of keys and int values to build a double array. There are some points you should be aware of:
- Keys should be given in byte, not String.
- Keys must not contain zeros.
- Keys must be sorted lexically based on their unsigned values. For example, the key 0x80 should be sorted after the key 0x7f. See jp.dartsclone.DoubleArrayTest.java.
- If you don't need to associate values to keys, pass an array of 0 with the same length as that of keys. This way, you can save some memory. If you pass NULL, consecutive integers starting from 0 will be associated to the keys.
- Values should not contain negative numbers.
- "Keys must not contain zeros" means you cannot put UTF-16 string (Java String) represented in byte array.
- Maybe you want to use UTF-8 string represented in byte arrays. That is basically a good idea. But if you do so, be sure to sort the keys AFTER converting to UTF-8, not before. The sort order may change before converting from String and after converting to UTF-8 byte arrays.
BSD. See LICENSE file.