Clone this wiki locally
I have “x” beside wave icon on my menu bar
You have an error or two for some reason. Please check those items below:
- Click the wave icon, and choose “Preferences…” from the menu. Confirm your account information.
- Consult with “/Applications/Utilities/Console.app” for error log.
I have “#: Error=BadAuthentication (RuntimeError)” in my Console.app
You may have wrong password in keychain. Please try to refresh keychain items by following instruction:
- Open “/Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access.app”.
- Search for “unofficial google wave notifier” and find culprits.
- Remove them all.
- Restart “Unofficial Google Wave Notifier.app” and re-enter your account infomation.
I have “undefined method `’ for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)” in my Console.app
Please try to remove a keychain item as described the section above.
I have “SecKeychainAddGenericPassword: failed. (OSStatus: -61)” in my Console.app
Hmm, I don’t get any clue with this troubleshooting page
Please file it as an issue