Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This wiki has documentation for Histogrammar developers. See histogrammar.org/docs for documentation for users.
- Roadmap: Brief descriptions of current and future projects, their assignees, and release goals.
- Jim Pivarski: former physicist, former software developer, now developing software for physics
- Alexey Svyatkovskiy
- Ferdinand Schenck
- Peter Hansen
- Bill Engels
Communication on histogrammar.slack.com. Should we have meetings?
Proposed new primitives
- Top/Topping/Topped: top-N list
Proposed new features
- AWK-like tool: for aggregating data on the UNIX commandline
- Cut inspection: the information is latent in the aggregation tree; pull it out and report it, so that we can do automated cut-checking
- Report generator: probably integrated with the above, make a book of plots (simple defaults) using a given plotting front-end
- GPU backend: I said I'd provide one, so I'd better get on that