Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- New! Compatability to Moodle 3.4+
- New! Ideone is converted to Sphere Engine.
- New! Syntax Highlighter is now back since Online Judge 1.9.
- New! Student statistics is back to work again.
- New! Sandbox compilation parameters are passed through the user interface.
- Support multi-files assignment. (sandbox only)
- Global settings.
- Rejudge one submission only.
- Backup & Restore. And import from another course.
- Support both Linux and Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Locally run C/C++ code in sophisticated sandbox environment to prevent attacks (e.g. rebooting system, accessing files/network, consuming/occupying system resources). (Linux only)
- Remotely run C/C++, Java, C#, Python, PHP, schema and other 40+ languages in http://ideone.com. It is safe and free. See http://ideone.com/faq for a full list of supported languages.
- Different results (e.g. Accept, Wrong Answer, Presentation Error, Compilation Error, Time/Memory/Output Limit Exceed) get a different grade.
- Support multiple test cases.
- Grade test cases separately. E.g., there are four cases and a max grade of each is 25. The student pass three of them can get 25+25+25 = 75.
- Customized feedback/hint can be shown to who doesn't pass the test.
- Compile-only mode.
- Teachers can trigger rejudge of any submissions and grade manually anytime.
- Support resubmits many times and one time submit.
- More details (program output and etc.) can be shown to teachers.
- Easy installation, no root required.
- Translation: English, Simplified Chinese, and Portuguese
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.