A simple demo application that demonstrates the use of the Place Picker and Autocomplete functionality found within Google Play Services.
The project is setup using:
- Functional tests with Espresso
- Unit tests with Robolectric
- Google Play Services
- RxJava and RxAndroid
- Retrofit and OkHttp
- Dagger 2
- [Timber] (https://github.com/JakeWharton/timber)
- Android SDK.
- Android 5.1 (API 22) .
- Android SDK Tools
- Android SDK Build tools 23.0.1
- Android Support library 23.0.1
- Android Support Repository
To build, install and run a debug version, run this from the root of the project:
For Android Studio to use syntax highlighting for Automated tests and Unit tests you must switch the Build Variant to the desired mode.
To run unit tests on your machine using [Robolectric] (http://robolectric.org/):
To run automated tests on connected devices: