Kotori is a multi-channel and multi-protocol data historian, an infrastructure toolkit for data acquisition, graphing and more.
- Use it for building telemetry solutions, test benches and sensor networks.
- It offers built-in sensor adapters, flexible configuration capabilities, durable database storage and unattended graph visualization out of the box.
- Integrate with established hardware-, software- and data acquisition workflows through flexible adapter interfaces.
It is based on:
It supports these protocols:
- Get a rough idea at About Kotori.
- Have a look at some Applications where Kotori has been used.
- There are handbooks about data acquisition and data export.
Please find the source code of Kotori on GitHub. We are happy to receive contributions and any other feedback.
You might want to continue reading on our documentation space.