Voice control for Plex.
- play "show"
- play latest episode of "show"
- play the next episode of "show"
- on deck tv shows
- play a random on deck tv show
- play a random episode of "show"
- play the movie "movie"
- on deck movies
- play a random on deck movie
- play a random unwatched movie
- play a random movie
- pause movie/tv/show/plex
- resume movie/tv/show/plex
- stop movie/tv/show/plex
- Add new Plex player
- Switch current Plex player to "player"
Add the following, using your IP, port and indexes to your .siriproxy/config.yml file
- name: 'Plex'
plex_host: '0.0.0.0' #Internal IP address of your Plex Media Server.
plex_port: '32400' #Most likely you won't have to change this, it runs on port 32400 by default.
plex_tv_index: '2' #This is the path to your TV index within PMS, set to 'auto' for autodetect.
plex_movie_index: '1' #This is the path to your Movie index within PMS, set to 'auto' for autodetect.
Run bundler from your siriproxy root directory
- siriproxy bundle
Start siriproxy and test
- rvmsudo siriproxy server
Add at least one Plex player
- "Add new Plex player"
Set a Plex as the one in use
- "Switch current Plex player to (player)"
- How do I find my index(es)?
- browse to: http://<your PMS server IP:32400/library/sections
- View page source
- Find the key for title of your your TV or Movie index Directory refreshing="0" key="1" type="show" title="TV" art="/:/resources/show-fanart.jpg" agent="com.plexapp.agents.thetvdb"